Hey everyone! I just moved into my dorm yesterday! I’m still unpacking and getting ready for school on Monday. I’m so exhausted and sore from moving boxes up and down stairs! I'm so happy to be back downtown with the all the noise of the city right outside my window. We have a great four person dorm this year and everyone has their own room! I hope that we will be able to get to know our new roommate a little bit better. She seems nice so far though! I'm currently making cheese biscuits with Greg for Faust's birthday party! It smells absolutely amazing in here. We found out yesterday that our friend Sam lives two floors above us so he was over all day yesterday and all day today. I'm looking forward to many adventures with him! Here's a picture of us from a few months ago! Sorry for the terrible coordinate!
|Sam with my hat! See how short I am?|
I thought that I would make a quick post just to give everyone something to read while I get settled here! So here is the…
30 DAY LOLITA CHALLENGE!!!!!
(stolen from someone else!)
Day 1 – 10 things about your lolita bubble.
Day 2 – 10 things you love in lolita.
Day 3 – 10 things you hate in lolita.
Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.
Day 5 – 10 items from your wishlist.
Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in lolita.
Day 7 – 10 people who inspire your lolita style.
Day 8 – 10 songs that inspire you for lolita.
Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in lolita.
Day 10 – What’s in your bag?
Day 11 – One day in your lolita life in pictures.
Day 12 – A picture of yourself before lolita came in to your life.
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite sweets.
Day 14 – A picture of your dream item.
Day 15 – A picture of your last lolita purchase.
Day 16 – Your outfit for the day.
Day 17 – What do you want more then anything right now?
Day 18 – A picture of your favorite lolita style.
Day 19 – What’s in your make-up bag?
Day 20 – A picture of a lolita friend.
Day 21 – Your favorite fictional lolita.
Day 22 – A picture of your room.
Day 23 – A picture of your handwriting.
Day 24 – A picture of you from a meet.
Day 25 – Your favorite lolita themed artwork.
Day 26 – Your Facebook profile picture.
Day 27 – One song that fits your favorite lolita style.
Day 28 – A picture of the perfect lolita location.
Day 29 – A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.
Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30
I’ll try to keep up with it as much as possible but I can almost guarantee that I won’t be able to finish it on time!
Day 1 – 10 things about your lolita bubble. (I’m not quite sure what the bubble is supposed to be so this will be 10 random Lolita facts about me I guess!)
- I wear what styles I want to wear! I don’t have one definitive style right now but that will probably change in the future! I have a lot of stuff that I could coordinate with sweet but I really want to move towards classic or even try gothic.
- I don’t own a proper Lolita blouse or a good petticoat. I’m actually browsing for one online right now!
- I only own one piece of brand and I love it to death. It was passed down to me from my Lolita Mommy Brittany <3 Actually it’s the pink dress above!
- I love my local community so much. Everyone is really laid back and isn’t so uptight about the rules. The meetups are always fun and everyone is good company! I know that if I ever need anything then I can call on one of them!
- I really like replicas. I know that many people have a problem with them but that’s just too bad! I just bought the new Vampire Requiem JSK replica so I can’t wait to get it in September!
- I love JSKs and OPs more than skirts. This is probably because I don’t own a good blouse.
- I’ve only been involved in Lolita for a year even though it seems like it has been forever. It’s taken over my life but has taught me many valuable lessons.
- Baby the Stars Shine Bright is my favorite brand! I used to really love Angelic Pretty but after I realized that I would never fit into anything, I started looking elsewhere :P Unfortunately, I’m not very happy with their customer service right now!
- I’m thinking about doing a big video project for anthropology stuff about Lolita. I really should plan this out a little bit more. My Cultural Anthropology professor suggested that I submit my work
- I would love to be able to wear Lolita every day! I try to wear it once a week to class!
So there you have it! My little Lolita bubble! School starts on Monday so I probably won't be updating very often! I will try to update once a week. I'll post about my birthday and talk about my plans for Dragon*Con next! Thank you all for reading and for following! Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any comments or suggestions!